Lazy Luddite Log

25.5.06

Six Month Index

It has been six months since I started blogging. Seems I have written a lot in that time even if I only average one or two posts a week. Here is an index by subject of all those posts. Naturally the subject matter of posts overlaps more than this index suggests. But hey they are my posts so I will sort them any way I want. One thing to note is that I have been posting comments to some of my own posts, in some cases months later. In this sense, some of the oldest posts hold some of the newest content. Hence I have listed from oldest to newest (moreorless).

The innovation of tagging posts with 'labels' in the new Blogger has made these indexes obsolete. The content of the rest of this post is now deleted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home