Lazy Luddite Log

9.3.07

Blog Housekeeping

Some minor changes have been made to my blog recently. Some changes were imposed by the changeover to The New Blogger while I have made changes to other content.

The imposed changes affected my profile page. My age was suddenly listed as something close to that of Aphra Behn! I have fixed that particular mistake. The other thing is that now my profile lists both my occidental and oriental astrological designations. I want to state here for the record that I think of such stuff as nothing more than superstition. While I am at it I may as well add that I am agnostic on the topic of the existence of anything supernatural (including God) and skeptical of any suggestions that the supernatural impinges on the everyday world. I am also something of a secular humanist.

There are also other changes of my own making: The biggest change is that I have added a link to the Monash University Choral Society (MonUCS) in the sidebar under Things I Am Involved In. I have been active in the group (most recently) for over 12 months now so figure it is time to recognize that here. They are a nice bunch and the music can be a lot of fun.

Also I am now using labels for posts thus making subject-oriented hunting a cinch.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Further changes have been made over time. One thing I had totally forgotten was that Blogger profiles asked for your astrological signs. That oddity is long gone (even if our times are becoming ever more credulous).

    By Blogger Dan, At 16 January, 2024  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home