Lazy Luddite Log

10.4.07

Political Objectives Test Anniversary

The Political Objectives Test has been on-line for twelve months now and has been taken over 10,000 times. In the next few days (more like weeks) I will do some number crunching and present some observations on information collected to date. It will take a bit of writing but stay tuned. Till then you can take a look at the various ideological descriptions here.

Mover & Shaker

The test got listed as a 'Mover & Shaker' and I have even got some fan mail for it! This is all very gratifying but I still need to do my number crunching on the old info I collected. The publication of my findings is starting to look like some sort of government project - it will happen but well past due date and over budget (in the sense that I will have spent more on electricity and iced coffees in the time I take to do it).

It was finally completed and shared here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home